Vantage Point Logistics is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our fast growing team!
Who We Are
VPL is a leader in delivering supply chain technology and solutions to the healthcare market. With years of experience, the continuous development of leading-edge technology and proactive account management, we are transforming their supply chain making it smarter, easier and better. Recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies, we are poised to develop even more innovative technology solutions providing transparency and savings across the ever-expanding continuum of patient care. If you’re looking for insight, innovation and transformation, consider joining the team that’s always ahead of the curve, VPL.
What We’re Looking For
Led by a team of successful entrepreneurs, VPL is looking for a CFO for a newly created position that is focused on leading the company’s finance, human resources and administrative functions. The ideal candidate has a strong finance and operations background in technology companies and is experienced working with venture capital firms. The CFO role is based in Columbus, Ohio and is a member of our senior leadership team, reporting to the CEO.
What You’ll Do
- Be an inspiring business leader who quickly earns trust and credibility and provides strategic insights to the leadership team
- Lead all aspects of the company’s financial functions including accounting, financial planning, cash flow management, financial reporting, equity and debt financing, and taxes
- Implement organizational policies, operating procedures, and business controls that ensure sustainable business growth
- Advise on strategic partnerships with a focus on deal analysis, forecasting, and business planning
- Help manage internal and external relationships with a wide range of constituents including employees, board of directors, investment bankers, investors, commercial bankers, business partners, vendors, customers, lawyers and audit professionals
- Lead the Human Resources function focused on establishing strong capabilities for talent acquisition and comprehensive programs designed for talent retention
What You’ll Bring
- 15+ years of increasing financial leadership responsibility with experience in operational finance and FP&A
- 5+ years of experience in a high growth technology company; ideally in a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required.
- Experience leading a team with an ability to develop and mentor team members
- Technology savvy with knowledge of accounting and financial software
- Extensive experience working with Venture Capital / Private Equity Investors
- Experience leading companies through M&A transactions on both the buy and sell sides
- A successful track record of establishing priorities; developing keen analysis, and superior problem-solving skills that enable sound decision making
- Exceptional work ethic, judgement, attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of project areas quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- A reputation built on Integrity and Excellence
What’s In It For You
- Be an entrepreneur – Your contributions will make a significant impact!
- Partner directly with our senior leadership team, comprised of second-generation entrepreneurs, with previously successful exits (it’s not our first rodeo!)
- Low bureaucracy, fast-paced
- Ability to impact company culture and meaningfully shape the vision of our company
- Have fun! Join our health and wellness team, fun team or charity team – we organize all kinds of programs and activities for our fellow colleagues
- Vantage Point Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
- Best-in-class compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Generous vacation policy
- Located in a beautiful office in Columbus
Interested candidates only, no recruiters please.
Submit your application